The Call for Abstracts closed April 15 (23:59 / 11:59 PM) East Coast Time USA. Pacifichem 2015 is not accepting Late Abstract submissions.
In order to make a presentation at Pacifichem 2015, you must have submitted an abstract.
See Frequently Asked Questions about Abstract Submissions to learn about the status of submitted abstracts.
# # #
To submit an abstract, Create an Account*on the 2015 Pacifichem Abstracts System:
- * (1) Accounts from Pacifichem 2005 and 2010 no longer work. Create a new account with a valid email address to submit abstracts for the Pacifichem 2015 meeting. (2) If you are a co-author on an abstract that has already been submitted, you will already have an account. (3). User IDs and Passwords are Case Sensitive. Use “Forgot Password” feature to retrieve your user ID and to create a new password.
- Abstracts must be submitted online using the 2015 Pacifichem Abstracts System. Abstracts submitted by email or post will not be considered or reviewed.
- Abstract authors are Invited by the symposium organizers or Contributed by authors after reviewing the technical program.
- Abstracts limited to 2,000 characters (~ 250 words).
- Abstracts are Submitted on the last step of the abstract submission process. Abstracts left as a Draft or incomplete will not be considered or reviewed.
- Symposia in the technical program will accept both Oral and Poster type abstracts.
- General Papers within the 11 Topic Areas are poster-only type presentations.
- Limits on oral and poster presentations: Maximum of 2 invited presentations per individual speaker. Maximum of 3 presentations (2 invited plus 1 contributed) per individual speaker. (There is no limit on co-authorship).
- Abstracts may be submitted to one or more (three maximum) symposia in the Final Technical Program.
- Duplicate abstract submissions are not allowed: Multiple abstract submissions (3 maximum) must each cover distinctly different subject areas of chemistry.
- All abstract submissions will be reviewed for acceptance by the symposium organizers.