Organizing & Review Committees
Pacifichem, Inc. Board of Directors
Pacifichem, Inc. is a not for profit 501 © 3 corporation doing business in the United States of America.
Board members are:
Dr. George L. Trainor, President
American Chemical Society
Dr. Shinji Murai, Treasurer
Chemical Society of Japan
Dr. Yvan Guindon, Secretary
Canadian Society for Chemistry
Pacifichem 2015 Organizing Committee
The Organizing Committee is composed of representatives from the seven host societies. The American Chemical Society is the host society for the 2015 Congress. Professor Peter J. Stang is the Pacifichem 2015 Chair and Professor Steven Holdcroft is the Chair of the Scientific Program Committee.
Proposal Review Committees
All proposals submitted to Pacifichem 2015 were reviewed by the Pacifichem 2015 Topic Chairs and Topic Reviewers.
- One Topic Chair for each area is appointed by the Organizing Committee in each of the 11 Program Topic Areas to assist the Scientific Program Subcommittee in the development of the technical program.
Pacifichem 2015 Topic Reviewers
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ)
- Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC)
- Korean Chemical Society (KCS)
- New Zealand Institute of Chemistry (NZIC)
- Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI)
- Chinese Chemical Society (CCS)
- Topic Reviewers (one per society for each area) are nominated by the Scientific Program Committee and the Topic Chairs for each co-sponsoring society.
Topic Chairs and Topic Reviewers have specific Roles and Responsibilities during the review process.
All Abstracts for oral presentations submitted to Pacifichem 2015 will be reviewed by the organizers of the symposia. General topic area abstracts (posters) will be reviewed by the Topic Chairs.