Exhibit space is available for the exclusive purpose of imparting useful information to professional attendees about products and services for the chemical, chemical engineering, and scientific communities across the world.
As an exhibitor, you will interact with qualified and enthusiastic scientists and students who are eager to learn more about your products and services. In the exhibit area, you will encounter new and prospective customers (the people you want to meet) as well as your existing clients (the people who look forward to seeing you). Our attendees visit the exhibits to explore products and services that will help them to improve R&D business and laboratory operations; as well as, investigate new technologies and techniques instrumentation, laboratory equipment, software, hardware, publications, and analytical services.
Exhibiting at Pacifichem 2015 is Easy
Our current Pacifichem exhibitors receive first priority in reserving booth space. Booth sales for all other companies will begin after this process on first-come, first-reserved basis. Exhibit with Pacifichem 2015 by following these six easy steps outlined in our Pacifichem Expo Prospectus.
Step 1: Determine whether your company will participate in the Pacifichem 2015 Exposition.
Corner booths are $2,600 and non-corner booths are $2,400.
All booths are sold as (10’ x 10’) spaces. Booths include:
- On-line access to upload product and corporate information
- Standard 8’ high back wall drape and 3’ high side rail drapes
- Standard 7” X 44” company identification sign
- Two side chairs
- One 6’ skirted table
- One wastebasket
Step 2: Review the Pacifichem 2015 online floor plan at http://pacifichem2015.expoworks.com.
Step 3: Reserve your booth by contacting the Pacifichem Exhibit Team at email@example.com or 202-872-4553.
Step 4: Confirm your booth selection and access the ExpoPlanner system to sign your contract and make your payment by the contracted deadlines. Access will be given by the Pacifichem Exhibit Team.
- For booth space reserved on or before December 15, 2014, full payment is due by March 16, 2015.
- For booth space reserved after December 15, 2014, full payment is due at the time of booth reservation.
- Full refunds will be applied to cancellations on or before July 16, 2015.
Step 5: Increase your company’s exposure by selecting from the various advertising options.
Step 6: Review the exhibit schedule and place your orders. Access to the Exhibitor Service Kit will be given by the Pacifichem Exhibit Team.
On-Site Hours of Operation:
- Setup: Tuesday, December 15 from 8AM – 6PM and Wednesday, December 16 from 8AM –10AM;
- Show Hours: Wednesday, December 16 & Thursday, December 17 (11AM – 5PM); Friday, December 18 (11AM – 2PM);
- Tear down: Friday, December 18 from 2PM – 5PM
Have questions? Need more information?